Students who need to reset their iPads because they are not seeing their camera or cannot download apps:
- Update to iOS 9 if you have not done so already (Settings/General/Updates)
- After the update, Reset and Erase iPad (Settings/General/Reset)
- When the iPad comes back up:
- Log into Wi-Fi with Student Vue credentials
- Log in with Apple credentials when prompted.
- Wait for Air Watch app to appear.
- Launch Air Watch and then kill the app. (double tap the round button and slide it away).
- Launch Air Watch again. Sign in with Student Vue credentials.
- Select agree and ok when asked.
- After signing in successfully to Air Watch, you should see the camera app again.
Help with APS Wi-Fi
|If you have changed your APS Google password recently and can’t connect the iPad to our APS wifi….||On the iPad, go to Settings -> touch the “i” icon and select “Forget this Network”.
Then touch Wi-Fi link on the top left corner -> touch APS network -> type in your username and password for APS Google.
APS Digital Learning Initiative: Answers to why we are taking a digital path and where we hope it leads us.
Arlington County Public Schools Digital Learning Initiative Website
Resources on iPads
- iPad Basics from GCFLearnFree.org
- iPad Basics Presentation
- 17 iPad Tips and Tricks
Digital Citizenship Resources
- Privacy and Internet Safety
- Digital Citizenship iBook