There are several easy ways for you to make money for TJMS automatically every time you shop at your favorite stores!
Last updated July 28, 2021
Use Amazon Smile for TJMS
Use the TJMS Amazon Smile Link for all of your Amazon purchases, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the eligible purchase price back to the TJMS PTA. Our school shows up on Amazon Smile as “Thomas Jefferson Middle PTA.” Please bookmark the link in your web browser and use it as your starting place for purchases every time to ensure donations are credited to our school. App users should make purchases with AmazonSmile activated in the app.
Scan Your Grocery Receipts for TJMS
Scan your grocery receipts and earn money for TJMS through Box Tops for Education. Use the Box Tops app to scan your store receipt, find participating products and instantly add cash to your school’s earnings online. On the Box Tops website or in the app, make sure earnings go to the proper school by choosing: “Jefferson Middle School” (School ID 578425).
- Download the app to your phone or device.
- Learn how to submit digital receipts and review a list of participating stores – including Costco, CVS, InstaCart, Peapod, Rite Aid, Safeway, Target, Walgreens, Walmart, Wegmans and more (participating stores current as of June 2021).
Link Your Harris Teeter VIC Card to TJMS
Through the Harris Teeter Together In Education program, it’s easy to earn funds for our school. When you shop Harris Teeter brands and use your VIC card at checkout, a percentage of your purchase will be donated to TJMS. Families with children attending more than one school can link up to three schools. Please note that all VIC cards must be linked annually on or after Aug. 1.
There are three ways to sign up and link your card to Thomas Jefferson Middle School PTA – Code 3905:
- In person: Stop by the customer service desk of any Harris Teeter store.
- By phone or email to Harris Teeter customer service at 1-800-432-6111, option 2, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign up on the Harris Teeter Together in Education website.
Note: Safeway, Giant and Target no longer participate in grocery card programs.