Yellow Jacket Families,
We want ALL Yellow Jackets represented in our 2021 Jefferson Journeys yearbook. TJMS is offering two opportunities for students to submit pictures.
- Students upload their own portrait photo.
Students will just choose an appropriate portrait photo from their camera roll or take one on the spot and upload it through www.ybkplus.com (Yearbook+ is a technology platform offered by Jostens, our publishing partner). Here’s how…
- Go to ybkplus.com on your phone.
- Once on the site, enter the parent’s main email associated with Synergy.
- A code will then be emailed to the parent/guardian to verify identity.
- Choose My Portrait, select and crop an appropriate portrait photo, then submit!
- If you receive a message saying the email you entered is not recognized, you can email Mr. J Anderson @ Jeffrey.Anderson@apsva.us and he can update it for you.
Detailed directions are in these English Instructions and Spanish Instructions. The yearbook staff reserves the right to reject any photo that does not accurately represent the student identified, does not follow proper student dress code and/or does not meet publications standards. Due to publishing deadlines, we need all portraits uploaded to ybkplus.com by 5/14! Should you need technical assistance, please feel free to call Jostens Technical Support line @ 877-767-5217 for additional help OR Virtual students can have their pictures taken by TJMS staff on Monday, May 10th when they come to TJMS to take the Reading SOL testing. Here’s how…
- Pictures will be taken in the school lobby/gym after students have completed their SOL.
- Students will be called to the lobby by classroom
- Students will complete an index with their name and grade
- Students will take two pictures, one with their index card and a second for the yearbook
Candid shots of students will also be taken while students eat lunch, watch a movie, and/or go outside for recess. These candid shots may be used for the yearbook or the eighth-grade end-of-year slideshow. Families should pick-up students from TJMS at or shortly after 12:30 PM to allow ample time for photos to be taken. Thanks for your help! We’re working hard on creating a yearbook that captures this historic school year