Good afternoon TJMS families,
Below are important COVID-19 mitigation reminders.
- No one will be allowed to enter the building or ride a school bus without a mask. Surgical and N95 masks are highly recommended.
- Masks are to be properly worn (covering the mouth and nose) at all times except when eating lunch.
- Parents/guardians, please remind your student the importance of this policy. If a student is unable to comply, the parent/guardian will be contacted to pick up the student from school.
- Hand sanitizing/washing hands when entering school and at lunch (when entering and leaving the cafeteria). Hand sanitizer will be provided at school, but feel free to bring your own.
- Additional socially distanced seating will be offered during lunch in the gym.
- Bring a water bottle to school. Water fountains will be on, however, this is an extra precaution.
- All parent/guardian meetings will remain virtual with the exception of new registrations, which will take place in the main lobby and by appointment only.
- Remember to follow the updated Contract Tracing (Quarantine & Isolation) procedures and respond to the daily health screener email.
- Please use the following link if you would like to sign up your student for weekly COVID testing.
Please help TJMS keep COVID out so we can stay in!