Upcoming Events and Information:
- SOL testing is coming up! Testing will require the use of the iPad. Please make sure your student’s APS issued iPad is charged and ready to go!
- Gifted Services Referral Deadline Information :: Fecha límite de remisión para servicios para estudiantes superdotados
- Just a reminder, students can reserve library books for pickup through the library Canvas course. When the book is ready for pick up a message will be sent to the student. Hybrid students will have books delivered to classrooms. Distance Learning students may pick up books Tuesday-Friday 9am-2pm. Please take a look around for any library books that may be at home and overdue. Message Ms.Wall, Ms.J. Miller, or Ms.Rosegrant with any library questions.
- Don’t forget to check out Student Services NewsBite from the counseling department! As well as the IB MYP Curriculum Newsletters for each grade!
- Please call the main office (703-228-5900) or use this form to contact us with questions and/or to schedule an appointment to come to the building!
- Are you looking for resources? Do you have questions about services, housing, or food assistance? Please contact our school social worker with any questions you have, and she can help:
- Elizabeth Brady, Work cell: 571-419-4124 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are in need of support, please also refer to these community resource lists:
Si necesita ayuda, por favor haga clic para ver recursos en la comunidad:
- Don’t forget to wash your hand for 20 seconds! Spanish Amharic Arabic Mongolian
- Parents – don’t forget to create your ParentVue Account! For assistance creating your account, please contact the main office 703-228-5900 or see our tutorial here! New this year, parents can create a Canvas Parent Observer Account and access Canvas via a web browser or the Parent app. View the full tutorial at www.apsva.us/digital-learning/canvas.
- Digital Learning Device Help