Upcoming Events and Information:
- Please read through this letter from Principal Boggan regarding recent events (English/Spanish).
- See here for a Summer Math Review and here for Summer Reading for Rising 9th Graders (scroll down to bottom of page) and here for the Rising 6th Grade Suggested Reading List! Please remember, these are suggested reviews and reading, not required! And take a look at the general School Supply List (and Espanol) for the fall!
- Over the summer, free grab-n-go lunch/breakfast will be provided to kids 2-18 yrs old, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 11am-1pm, at Kenmore, Hoffman-Boston, Key, Drew, Randolph, Campbell and Barrett. Five days of meals will still be available each week, but families will no longer need to come to the meal sites daily. More info here: Coronavirus Updates
- Are you looking for resources? Do you have questions about services, housing, or food assistance? Please contact our school social worker with any questions you have, and she can help:
- Elizabeth Brady, Work cell: 571-419-4124 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are in need of support, please also refer to these community resource lists:
Si necesita ayuda, por favor haga clic para ver recursos en la comunidad:
- Don’t forget to wash your hand for 20 seconds! Spanish Amharic Arabic Mongolian
- Other Food Options: Real Food for Kids Partners with Chef David Guas of Bayou Bakery to Make Plant-Based Meals for Kids and their Families during Arlington County School Closure Arlington County chef and small business owner, David Guas, of Bayou Bakery, Coffee Bar & Eatery, is partnering with Real Food for Kids to serve free lunches to needy Arlington County children and their families during the closure of the school district. Fruitful Planet will be participating in providing a variety of fruits for the meals to go. Starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020, between 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Guas and Real Food for Kids will be cooking up vegetarian meals for grab-and-go distribution at his Arlington restaurant, Bayou Bakery, located one block from the Courthouse metro. The nourishing New Orleans favorite, Red Beans and Rice, will be served on Tuesday, and each subsequent meal in the initial week of the program will also be a plant-based dish rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. In order to be compatible with a broad range of dietary and religious restrictions, only vegetarian options will be served during this first week of school closure. After March 17, meals will be provided each weekday until schools reopen. There will be post updates on this Facebook page if they are unable to serve meals due to changing circumstances. Bayou Bakery is taking all the steps recommended by the CDC, as well as precautionary measures beyond its normally strict health and sanitation practices to give families in need a nutritious meal, made with love —a definite bright spot in anyone’s day. Needy Arlington children and families can come to Bayou Bakery to pick up a meal, no questions asked. Bayou Bakery is located at 1515 N Courthouse Rd, Arlington, VA 22201, 703.243.2410. For more information, please email email@example.com. Click here to donate to support this effort. This offering is meant to complement emergency meal distribution by Arlington Public Schools. For information on APS meal distribution visit https://www.apsva.us/coronavirus-covid-19-updates.
- Parents – don’t forget to create your ParentVue Account! For assistance creating your account, please contact the main office 703-228-5900 or see our tutorial here!
- Digital Learning Device Help