Upcoming Events and Information:
- June 2019 Calendar!
- School Supply List for rising 6th, 7th, and 8th graders for the 2019-2020 School Year.
- Last Call for Yearbooks! Please bring your Order Form to Ms. Lucia with check or cash.
- Grade eight students will return iPads AND chargers on June 5 after the SOL test to their TA teachers. Both the device and the cables should be turned in to avoid being charged. If you do not have the original charger, you must turn in an Apple certified replacement.
- 8th Graders! Don’t forget to check out all the end of the year activities. You will need this Dance Permission Slip in order to enter the 8th Grade Dance on June 14th at 7:00 PM. The permission slip also has an 8th Grade Dinner RSVP attached. Please send in your RSVP by June 7th if you wish to attend the dinner prior to the dance.
- Don’t forget to check out the SOL Testing Calendar! Testing begins May 22nd!
- May Construction Update for Fleet Elementary
- During construction, please use Door #4 to enter the building. Door #4 is the rear lobby door, located on the backside of the building. Please always be prepared to show ID when checking your child out of school.