APS will be collecting all iPads, charging blocks, charging cables, and any outstanding MIFIs at the end of this school year. Additional information about the county policy and process regarding collection and summer school can be found here.Here is what this policy means for Jefferson students:iPads will be wiped remotely on June 15, 2022 which means students should back up any pictures, videos, notes, iMovie, and GarageBand files to Google Drive BEFORE the collection date.
- Students are expected to turn in devices, charging blocks, and cables.
- Damage and unreturned cables will be documented by staff.
- Make sure the iPad has its current label still on the device to help ensure the same device is returned in the fall.
- Grade 8 students will be issued different devices at the high school.
- Students eligible for summer school will receive a device to use during that time period.
Please note the timeline for collection:
- Grade 8 students will be expected to return all equipment during promotion practice on June 13.
- Grade 6 and 7 students will turn in devices to their TA teachers as soon as June 10. Collection must be complete before June 15.
- All devices will be wiped June 15.
- Devices not turned in will be locked and disabled.