All TJMS volunteers who work with students (for example, helping out on our Friday afternoon garden workdays) need to fill out a Volunteer Form. You can download a printable copy of the Volunteer Form, or we will have some copies in the garden notebook in the shed to give you. If you’re raring to go, but your printer is out of ink, never fear! You can do it all online. Here’s how:
- Download this fillable version of the form.
- If you have Adobe Acrobat, you can fill it out on your computer. If not, you can do it in a browser like this:
- Go to pdfescape.com and upload the PDF you just downloaded.
- Click on the form fields and fill in your personal information (name, contacts, etc).
- Use the “Freehand” (pencil) tool to sign your name.
- Save and download the filled out PDF file.
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for volunteering in the Jefferson Garden! You are an important part of our community building mission.