|Hello! I am Tanika Campbell and I am excited to join the Jefferson Middle School team as the Testing Coordinator. It is my goal to create a positive testing experience where parents, students and staff feel informed and prepared while ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local guidelines.
Please check this page regularly for updates throughout the year for important testing information.
2022-2023 Testing Windows
- Fall Growth Assessment (6th-8th ): September 12-October 7
- Cognitive Abilities Test – CogAT (6th-8th): November 1-30
- Winter Growth Assessment (6th-8th): January 9-February 3
- WIDA (6th-8th): January 17-March 24
- Writing SOLs (8th): March 6-March 31
- Non-Writing SOLs (6th-8th): May 15-June 9
If a student is absent on their testing day, makeup tests can occur throughout the testing window.