Mission: Learning Together to understand and improve ourselves, our futures, and our world.
Vision: Preparing students to create a better world.
Values: At Thomas Jefferson Middle School, we commit to…
- Ensuring that all students will learn and achieve.
- Providing learning experiences that meet each student’s needs and encourage them to grow.
- Operating from a growth mindset.
- Providing a rigorous curriculum and multiple and varied means of demonstrating mastery.
- Facilitating learning experiences through global perspectives.
- Reflecting on our own cultural experiences to appreciate how we relate to others and view the world.
- Developing relationships amount students, staff, families, and the greater school community to support students’ personal and academic growth.